Frequently Asked Questions
What is The Practice Connection?
- The Practice Connection is a place to find opportunities in Dentistry. You can find jobs, locate dental practices for sale, and even search for available real estate / office space. People looking for jobs can create a profile, upload a resume, and even apply to jobs directly.
Do I have to pay to view listings?
- No, you can view our listings for FREE at anytime.
Why do I need to create an account to view the details of a listing?
- You can view our listings by type and location without an account. To view the details of a particular listing we require each candidate to complete a quick personal profile. This profile can have as much or as little information as you choose. You will be ready to go when it comes time to apply for a job or send a message to a practice! You will also have the opportunity to add details, a family picture, and your resume to complete your impressive personal profile.
I would like to place a job posting. Where do I do that?
- Please click "Create a listing" on the upper right area of the home page. Click "Post a job" and follow the steps through the sign up process. Once completed, you can add additional listings from your "My Account" page.
Are you a transition company?
- No. We do not handle the specifics of hiring, practice transitions, or realtors. We offer a connecting point to find these opportunities and services.
Do you charge commission on the job placement, practice sale, or real estate sale?
- No, The Practice Connection does NOT charge any commisions. We only have a small fee to place a listing. If you can find the right person to purchase your practice, it is possible to save 10-15% of the sale price by finding your own legal representation.
How long are subscriptions when creating a listing?
- Each listing has a 3 month subscription.
I am a dental broker and represent multiple locations and practices. Can I place several listings?
- Absolutely! The Practice Connection has been specifically designed to manage multiple listings. The "My Account" page has all of the necessary functions you need to easily keep your listings up to date and looking impressive. The more listings you place, the cheaper the subscription fee!
What types of payment methods do you take?
- We accept all major credit cards.
Will my payment be secure?
- We use a highly secure and encrypted payment service called Stripe. Please visit https://stripe.com/help/security for more information about the security of your payment.